Friday, July 8, 2011

Mommy & Avery Wednesday's

Nana has been coming on Wednesdays to play with Ella this Spring, so when Summer hit, we talked about her still doing it while I picked up Avery from camp and had a Mommy-Daughter afternoon with her. And, of course, Nana gets to spend time with her Ella!!

Avery and I have really been having a great time going to lunch at Chick-fil-A which used to be her favorite, but now she is loving the toys and shakes at MickeyD's but we haven't actually eaten there yet, which I am totally okay with!

We have also been several times to Jack Carter Pool which has a great waterscape for kids to play on. She just Loves it and I do too! If you've never been and you have little ones it's perfect! I can't wait to take Ella.

We'll see where we go the rest of the summer! Thanks Nana for the few hours with my girl!




No comments: