Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Summer is Officially Over

Well...it's Official - Summer is Over :(

Avery started school on Monday so that means, waking up earlier, no slumbering around in the mornings, and starting our new schedule. Who am I fooling, almost 1 week from today Summer would be over anyways with the baby set to arrive.

Though I'm sad to see the Summer end, I am so happy about the memories we created this Summer and the time I got to spend with Avery. When we were thinking of getting pregnant I told Tim that no matter what, I really wanted to be able to spend the whole summer with Avery by herself without a little one in tow. I am so happy that it ended up working out that way because it was such a special summer for me with her.

Some of my favorite memories of this summer:

Swimming, swimming, swimming with Avery everywhere especially at Lifetime and at Darmi and Poppy's. She has become a little fish and I am so excited to see how well she swims next summer too!

Spending time with all of our family and friends for birthdays, holidays and for no reason at all except to enjoy one another's company

Brian and Mollye getting engaged :)

Chick-fil-A lunches - I should buy stock in this company!

Babymoon in Wimberley

TBJ Camp and and Camp at Apple Creek

Riding the Train, Merry-Go-Round at the Mall and running errands with my little shopper

Watching Avery dance and sing for Tim and I at night

Wonderful Baby Shower for the New Baby

Celebrating 8 years of a fabulous marriage to my sweet hubby Tim

Lounging around and doing nothing because we have nowhere that we have to be!


All of that being said, I am so excited for the Fall and the new chapter we are about to embark on in our family! I can't believe the baby will be here by next Thursday the latest and I am trying to relish each day until she arrives with Tim and Avery. This Fall is going to be so busy with the baby coming next week, the Holidays fast approaching and 1 super special wedding in January. I can't wait for it all to begin!! I'll keep you all posted and updated on what's going on in our lives and please do the same for us!!


My Fav pic from this Summer:

1 comment:

coco said...

great picture! i am so, so excited for you guys. i would love to come see you and the new baby next week. love you!