Saturday, April 9, 2011

Hughston Elementary Carnival

Last night we went with Darmi and Poppy to the elementary school I went to for their spring carnival. We had so much fun and the place has totally changed since I went there...of course!! I felt so "Big" while we were there and I remember when I went there that the school was so Big. What a reversal. We had so much fun playing all the games and watching Avery play outside on the bounce houses and the playground. I can't wait to go again next year!

Spinning the wheel for a prize...they were always very generous with their prizes for Avery :)


Racing in the bounce house outside. The slide on it was so fast, that poor thing practically landed on her face, but she was up and going immediately.


Getting her face painted and no pics but we all got body jewels and tattos as well! We were totally stylin'


grrr...


check this out...lockers in elementary schools??? whatever happened to tote trays?


afterwards, mom came home with me so we could put the girls to bed and then dad came back over with food for a late dinner. we sat around the table talking and laughing until almost 11:00 and it was so wonderful! i never get the chance to just hang out with my parents on my own anymore and it was the Best! i feel so lucky to have such a great relationship with them and be so close to them. love you guys so much!

No comments: