Thursday, April 14, 2011

Bluebonnets

I am going to warn you from the beginning...there are a lot of pics here. We couldn't decide on which ones we liked the best and since eventually this will be my photo album for the family, I decided to include all of them.

We took the girls across the street into our median to take pics of them in the bluebonnets. We only got one of them together because Ella was extremely intent on wanting to eat the flowers. It was really hard to get her to look up at the camera. Aves worked with us for most of the time and then got cranky ;0 There were so many flowers this year, more than last year. I hope they eventually cover the whole median...it's beautiful. And then, one of my top favorite shots is the last one that Tim and I took together...I just Love that man!

Remember, you've been warned: