Thursday, May 19, 2011

Happy Mother's Day

Mother's Day this year was so nice and we had such a great time with all the family coming over to our house to celebrate.

These 2 make me such a happy Mom and I feel so blessed to be their Mommy! I look at them and am Amazed that Tim and I created these 2 cuties!! I hope that I may continue to do a good job in raising them and I am totally ready for the task...2 girls!!

Some recent pics of the girls

Ella Bella!






check out her growing locks


Sweet Aves!


Avery wanted to take some pics with Ella...one day they will both look at the camera and smile at the same time. Until then...












avery looks so sad in this pic???


goofing off in the toy buckets




ready for school


having fun in her car seat






tim and avery went up to home depot the saturday of mother's day weekend and made this for me. they have a kids class every 1st saturday of the month and this was the 1st time they went. when they got home with it they painted it and then we put it outside. i LOVE it!!


the finished product with the flowers it came with! thanks you 2! one of the best gifts i've received!




tim brought these yummy strawberries, one of my favorite desserts, home with him after running a few errands for the party. they were DELICIOUS!!! and, surprisingly, the ones covered with sprinkles too were even better than plain. i would have never thought to add sprinkles. we couldn't stop eating them! thanks baby!!

No comments: