Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Week 14

Eventually I will stop putting the blog into "weeks" but right now it helps keep me sorted and I'll take what I can in the organization dept right now :)

Thursday is our day off so normally we just play at home for awhile before we go do something. Avery really wanted to wear her x-mas dress or as she calls it "Ho! Ho!" dress so why not?? It doesn't have to be worn only 1 day a year...plus, she looked so cute in it!! She's such a peanut...the tights are from last fall even though she's grown taller. I'll take 2 seasons.



Nana and Ella with her cute reindeer onesie Nana made



Papa and Avery...I got a smile out of you Rich :)


Hanging out in our hats








Ella has some growing to do to catch up to Ms. Avery!






what do you think of this "russian hat", as tim calls it??


kind of a big bow, but i'm trying to get used to it!

No comments: