Saturday, December 18, 2010

Mollye's Bachelorette Party Weekend

The boys are in Vegas for Brian's bachelor party and the girls played here for Mollye's bachelorette party. We had such a great night together!! I can't believe this girl is going to be part of my family! I'm pinching myself I'm so lucky to have her as my sister-in-law soon :)

We had a super-yummy dinner at Victor Tango's on Henderson. And, some super-yummy drinks too :)


Dancing our way through Dallas...1st stop, The Beauty Bar


the random dancer dude that was dancing with everyone there


mollye, me and eiffat


mollye and me


2nd stop...the slip inn! let me tell you, i used to love going to this bar to dance, but to put it politely, things have changed not just a little bit, but a lot there. we were in and out of there in about 3 minutes. oh well...what's next?


3rd and final stop...the park! this is one of my favorite bars around. we've been there several times and we always have a GREAT time!


but, probably one of the best highlights of the night was when we caught this cab on the way home: the karaoke cab! i've never been in one and it was a blast! you can rent it out for the night or hourly and the guy gave us his card, but i lost it. i think kristen kept it though.

isn't this such a fun pic of these 3


sing it kristen!


you go girls!


okay...totally random guy the cabbie picked up while taking us back to mollye's. he was such a good sport though and grabbed the mic and sang along with us.


sunday was mollye's bridal shower and we had a wonderful time. the food was great, she got great presents and it was just a really nice time.

not too much longer and we will all be family :)


the hostesses




after the shower, we went to relieve poppy from taking care of both girls all day. thanks poppy- you're the best!

sarah, mollye's bridesmaid, got this crown for her to wear the night before, but she decided to give it to me for avery. she loved it and wore it for the rest of the day!


3 generations


No comments: