Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Pumpkin Cuties

I took some pics separately of the girls in the shirts that Nana made for them. She is sooooooo talented!! I LOVE everything she makes for the girls and I know she has so much fun doing it!

Avery was 1st before Ella woke up from her nap. It is so freaking hard to photograph her right now. I swear you have to catch her off guard to get a good smile. And, I have no idea why she keeps doing these poses...I think she's been watching too much of Dancing with the Stars!!

These pics are what I call "The Many Faces of Avery!!"





















.
She's had enough!! I got a least one good one, I think


Here they are together for some "Sister" shots. Good luck getting them to smile and look at the camera at the same time - almost















Now, the many faces of Ella
















No comments: