Wednesday, November 24, 2010

11 Weeks Old

11 Weeks...what?? How can this be?? My baby keeps growing so fast before my eyes - slow down sweet Ella!

Such a happy baby...loves giving out those smiles to anyone who is looking and talking to her. And, she has started to "talk" back to us. I don't know what she is saying, but we seem to have full conversations together. I think she will be a talker like her sister!!


She is sitting great now in her Bumbo and we has such great head control. We don't ever have to hold it anymore.


Sleep soundly sweet angel


Avery asked that I take pics of her and Ella this morning...my pleasure ;)


My cutie-pitutie


Had to close with this one. I was putting Ella down for a nap around dinnertime and I came back downstairs and this is how I found Avery. Earlier she was sitting in the chairs Darmi and Poppy brought over for the kids for Thanksgiving and singing all her songs she likes on our ipod. It was so fun to hear her - maybe she's the next big superstar :)

No comments: