Sunday, November 14, 2010

Prince and Favorite Girl

Avery has been calling Tim her "Prince" and Me her "Favorite Girl" for awhile now, but lately she has been telling me that Brody is her Prince and Daniela is her Favorite Girl :( Brody and Daniela are her little friends in her class at school. I'm okay with it...sort of :)

Today I asked her these questions in front of Tim and I looked at Tim after she told me that Brody is her Prince and Daniela is her Favorite Girl and I told him that it was a good thing we had another kiddo because we've already been replaced and Avery's only 3 years old.

Avery of course hears everything we said and she said, "No Mommy...Daddy is not my Prince because he is already Your Prince!". Tim and I were totally not expecting that and I thought it was so sweet that she sees that about Tim and I.

I'm still not sure about her having another boy be her Prince yet, but I sure do love My "Prince" :)

No comments: