Saturday, January 3, 2009

Heard Museum

We took Avery to the Heard Museum over the weekend to check out their dinosaur exhibit. I haven't been there since I was a little kid and I must say, I'm sure it's better to be a little kid there becuz to Tim and I it was a little disappointing, but Avery sure seemed to like it. I wish they continued to do things for adults that would "Wow" us as much as children get "Wowed" (sp?).

1st we got to see the baby dinosaurs. They were all mechanical and made sounds. Kind of cool but some of the kids were a little spooked.


Riding on the stationary dinsosaurs.




It's about to eat them...NOOOOO!



Daddy giving her a lift to pet the dinosaur



Hugs are the Best!!

The finale...T-Rex. He even spit out some water...I guess you could pretend it was venom but we're not scared!

Sneaking a kiss :)

No comments: