Saturday, January 24, 2009

Can You See the Horse??

The other night, we were hanging out in the living room and all of a sudden, Avery is looking at Mike's paintings on the wall and she keeps saying "Horse". Now, horse is one of her favorite animals (at the moment) so we said, "Yes, Horse. Horse says Neigh". And she kept saying "Horse" and pointing at this one picture.
So, Tim and I, who have walked past this painting every day for the last 7 years finally "look" at it with her. We're both just staring at it, thinking where's the horse?? I felt like I was looking at one of those fuzzy pictures that if you look hard enough you can see the word or in this case the horse hidden in the picture. Our poor daughter can't seem to understand why we don't see the "Horse" and then we start to see the horse. Can you see it??
I wonder if Mike meant to create it that way?? I keep thinking Avery will start finding other things in Mike's work. We'll keep you informed!

No comments: