Friday, July 27, 2012

Happy 10-Years Tim!

Happy 10-Year Anniversary Tim!    I can't believe it that I've now known you and now been with you for over 1/2 my life when you count the 8 years we dated before we got married.  I still remember everything about the night you proposed to me and the day that I became your wife...they were truly two of the happiest days of my life.  There are not many memories that I have that do not include you in my life and there is no one I would rather spend my life with than you.  I love you more than you will every know!  




Here we are before heading out for our surprise dinner.  I Love surprises!  And, I got to dress up and feel like a grown-up for the evening.

These beauties are what Tim brought home for me.  They looked so gorgeous on my counter and made me smile every time I walked by.


And, this is where we went for dinner...Delicious and such a great surprise :)

They brought us champagne and a Happy Anniversary card to start off the dinner


and, took our pic

 I Love this Man! Happy 10 years baby!!





1 comment:

coco said...

Happy anniversary!