Friday, August 5, 2011

Penrod Fishermen

Last Saturday, Tim, Rich, Mike and Kevin headed out to Arkansas to go striper fishing at Lake Ouachita. The striper there are plentiful and enormous and it's something that Rich has been wanting to do and what better way to spend some time with his 3 boys.   What a great opportunity for them to have some bonding time together!! I was so excited for them that they were able to throw it together so quickly and actually get out there.  I must say, I didn't envy them waking up so early on a Sunday though :)

Sunday morning sunrise:



They don't look sleepy at all!



Check out the giant fish they caught!!  We haven't tried it yet, but I'm hoping it's good.  And, thanks Kevin for taking it home to finish cleaning it.  I will have an easier time eating it now!




Seriously...they are as big as their whole upper bodies! I just can't get over how big these suckers are!




Way to go boys!!

No comments: