Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Cissy Turns 4 and the Cousins Spend the Night!

Last week this little cutie turned 4! I can remember going up to the hospital with Avery only 3 months old and seeing Cissy for the 1st time. I've loved watching them grow up so far together and seeing them now how close they are and love each other it is so amazing!!

Check out all these princesses :)


Check out these big ol' smiles from Cissy...she sure is happy to be celebrating her birthday!  Don't mind Avery's crazy faces while singing Happy Birthday.


After Cissy spent the night last time, I told the kids they could come sometime too.  They've been talking about it to Molly since I said this so last weekend Cissy and Caiden came over for a Friday night sleepover.  Let me tell you, I don't know who had more fun, the kids or Tim and I!  They played so well together and I don't think we refereed one fight!  We ate pizza, played the Wii (alot!!) - Just Dance and Wii Sports, played go fish, ate push-ups, donuts, colored, trashed the playroom, everything you are supposed to do on a sleepover. 

Here they are, Ella included, playing Just Dance


I think this was my favorite part of the whole night, Tim reading them books before bed...he is such a great Dad and Uncle!!


I caputured a snippet of them on video, Who Stole the Cookie from the Cookie Jar:

No comments: