Sunday, March 6, 2011

Lately...

This is what we've been doing lately...

Celebrating this Amazing Woman's birthday! Our family is so blessed to have Kitty in our lives! She is such a beautiful person inside and out - lucky us!


surrounded by her kids and grandkids


how cute is this cake molly made for her. she is so crafty with her new cricket!!


i still haven't gotten a new portable camera so i've been using my parents and found this little gem on there from awhile back. aargh!


avery had donut day at school the other morning...yummy!


kinley and kale stopped by for a playdate. here they are watching the new pirate show on disney junior. they have such a fun time playing with each other. i can't wait for ella to join them


where's my munchkin?? will the laundry ever stop :(


what you lookin' at willis? i don't know why this pic makes me think of that line?


i had to pick avery up at the pond the other night when she was on a walk with tim and ella - someone had to go potty. had her grab our mail...she thought this was sooo fun! kind of reminds me of the scene from footloose where she transfers cars in the middle of the highway. it's a stretch, i know!





darmi watched the girls for me the other afternoon while i took photos and i was way out in BFE or as I like to call it, Sachse! anyways, i was really close to this yummy bakery in downtown Wylie that has delicious cupcakes so I grabbed a few for us. OMG...they were gone that day!




check out the girl who used to cry and cry and cry if you put her on her stomach:






tim and i have kids with really big heads...more room to store those smarts! it's an effort for her to roll because she has to whip that noggin around :)




here she goes:


ella has some growing to do







Last weekend, the girls from Big D went down to Austin to meet Kristen's Mom and sisters and see the places they are having their wedding festivities. We ate a lot of yummy food, shopped, relaxed and went all over the city! I even got to grab a scoop at my favorite ice cream shop, Amy's, while down there. Good thing they don't have one here...I would be Giant!! I love, love, love the place they are having their rehearsal dinner at and the place where they are having their wedding is such a a beautiful location and perfect for Kristen and Kevin. I can't wait to see them get married next March! We had such a great time getting to know her sweet family and it was so nice to get away for a night.

Kitty and I getting ready to go to dinner:

At brunch on Sunday:

No comments: