Friday, February 25, 2011

Milestones for Ms. Ella

Going through pics to post for this post and found this little gem of our fam from January that was hiding. Thought I'd throw it out here before I talk about what's been going on with my little munchkin!


Big things have happened in our house this week with Baby Ella!!!

1) We are no longer in our swaddle at night...or at least most of the night! She was so tired one night this week...how pathetic I can't remember which one ;), so I gave her her lovey in bed and went to go get a paci and by the time I got back, she was practically asleep so I left her this way and she slept all night without her swaddle. Woohoo!! She's been sleeping at night without her swaddle except for maybe in the early morning when I want her to sleep more so she gets wrapped back up. Naps were extremely unsuccessful not swaddled, so we'll work on those again soon! Baby steps here!

2) The past 2 nights we have skipped Ella's "dream" feed and let her sleep all the way through the night after her 7:30-8:00 bottle. She's only been taking a few ounces at her dream feed so we thought why the hell not! Woohoo for Ella!! Now, why Tim and I aren't taking advantage of being able to go to sleep at a decent hour instead of 11:30/12:00 I still can't comprehend but we'll get there!

3) Sitting by herself for a small, okay, miniscule amount of time is another big step for Ella. Rolling from back to front and back again is becoming a fav thing of hers. And, starting to slowly get the hang of this cereal thing.

Hope you all have a great weekend!!

No comments: