Monday, January 25, 2010

Ta-Ta GRE!

It's over...it's FINALLY over...I conquered the GRE today! Hallelujah!! Conquered as in not getting a perfect score, but getting well over the average scores they are looking for at school. Now, all I have to do is wait to see if I'm accepted once they receive my scores and one recommendation letter I'm waiting on. I think it will all work out and I'm really looking forward to moving ahead with school and my life!!

I've been telling Tim that studying for this test has been great for our wallet because the only thing I've spent $$$ on in the past 2 weeks was gas and groceries because of all the studying I was doing. So much for that!! It's over and I've got new projects to work on - at least we saved for 2 weeks and I've got to make up for that now :) Sorry Tim!!

I hope everyone has a FABULOUS Week!! I plan on making the most of it!

PS: Unless anyone has any use for 2 GRE books and 250 flashcards - I'm thinking of having myself a little bonfire if anyone would like to join me :)

1 comment:

Alicia said...

Wahooo! That is so awesome!!!!! You need to just let those analogies and isoscles (sp???) triangles BURRRRRNNNNNN!!!!!