Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Avery's 1st Day of Her Last Year of Preschool

Avery's 1st day of her last year of preschool was over 2 weeks ago. I have had the pics plus a bunch of others on my camera for awhile now. It's been so busy with Tim and Ella's birthday and getting back into a routine that I'm finally feeling I can breathe again and do some of my old things I used to do everyday...like, blog!!

Here she is in the dress she picked out for her 1st day and her new kicks!  She was soooo excited to go back to school.  She loves her preschool - me too!! 


And, look at her sporting her new princess backpack with princess water bottle of course!
Another failed attempt to get the girls together for 1 pic with both of them even remotely looking at the camera.  Ella is just way too busy to even be bothered :)

a little better

On the way in her friend Emily was walking in too.  They walked right to their class together and were both so excited!

No comments: