Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Happy ** Birthday to Me!

Happy Birthday to Me! Happy Birthday to Me!! Happy Birthday to Julie!! Happy Birthday to Me!

I had a fabulous birthday this year...loved it so much I celebrated all week :) Isn't that what you're supposed to do?? My birthday landed on a Tuesday so Mom, Dad, Mollye, Brian, Tim, Avery and I headed up to Grimaldi's in our neighborhood for some yummy pizza, salads, cake and wine...I heard the wine was really yummy too but I'll have to have some next year instead :)

One day we will all be looking and smiling at the camera!


Brian and Mollye


I had to have one of me and my Man...I know I'm pretty biased but I think we're a pretty da*n good looking couple - Hands Off Ladies!


Avery was so hungry she said she was getting tired and wanted to take a nap so she laid her head down on the table - such a silly girl :)


Mollye & Brian brought this super delicious cake from Central Market. Chocolate lovers eat your heart out!!


Saturday night Tim and I went out for another yummy meal at one of our favorite restaurants Mama Emilia's in McKinney on the Square. I think it was the biggest meal we have eaten in a long time and every bite of it was so good. I was just so sad that we had to leave some of our Tiramisu on the plate. If any of you love Tiramisu like we do, I swear this is the best one in town...my mouth is watering just thinking about it.




Sunday, Kristen and Kevin had everyone over for a bar-b-que at their place. Let me tell you...Kristen and Kevin make great hosts! They just redid their deck out back and bought new patio furniture and we all had such a wonderful time! It was such a nice evening and the food was so delicious again...can you tell I'm pregnant since all I keep talking about is food! We had such a yummy spread of food - 3 types of fish that were so good and grilled to perfection! Tons of mixed grilled veggies, tomato/mozz/basil salad, homemade bread, shrimp cocktail...can't you just taste it right now!

Walking up Avery took a pic of the balloons outside on their lamp post.


They had 2 games set up in the backyard which were super fun...Bags and some other game I can't remember what it's called but there are 3 rails and you try to throw this string that has 2 balls on it to wind around the rails. Um, a little hard but the nice part was that Avery would go pick the strings up and bring them back...our own little caddie.


Unfocused but still a great shot of the beautiful Moms!


See...one day we'll both be looking at the same time


Everyone hanging out...the weather was Gorgeous!!


Belly pic :)


The Kid's Table


The Adult's Table


Mom and Dad brought dessert and I had requested either a Snickers Pie from Baskin Robbins or an Ice Cream Cake from Cold Stone. Mom didn't think just 1 pie would work for all of us so she brought 2...score!! They were both so good - I LOVE ice cream :)





Blowing out the candles with a little help from my Girl!


She's in Heaven


We got to take all the balloons home and Avery was having a blast with them before we left.

I couldn't have asked for a better birthday week!!

No comments: