Thursday, May 27, 2010

Baby Crib

I know it's a little early...but, I am in total nesting mode this week. I don't know if it's because I have yet to do 1 thing for this baby but I feel like I need to start getting everything ready and done soon. Maybe it's because normally I'm such a planner and since we are having our 2nd girl I feel like I have everything already - but I don't!!

On Tuesday this week during Avery's nap I took down the guest bed in the front bedroom and moved it into the middle room to make way for the crib to go back up in that room. I LOVE my new guest bedroom. I put up the valance that I used in Avery's old room, a lamp I had used for her and several pictures I have yet to use in this house. Not done yet, but pretty close in there. I'll have to take a pic and post it next time. Tim was surprised when he got home :)) No need to get on me about not moving things while pregnant...already heard them from my parents and Tim, but when I get something in my head it's hard for me to stop...I'm on a mission people!!

After nap yesterday, Avery and I decided to put up the baby's crib (her old crib). I thought this might be a little bothersome to her but she's actually pretty excited that the baby will be sleeping in it. She keeps going upstairs to see "her baby's" room. It's pretty cute :)

Avery was totally into it with all the tools...she was such a good helper :)

Here she is with the side pieces.


Using her screwdriver to pretend! She loved all our tools...several screwdrivers and wrenches!






Mommy, where does this go??

How you going to get out of there?? She had to roll in and out under the crib. She thought it was hilarious!

No comments: