Monday, July 20, 2009

Random Photos

Here's some random photos from the past couple months that I haven't had a chance to post yet...

Tennis Anyone? I think the hat is a little too small, but she wouldn't take it off!


Ready for the pool and the beach in Galveston!


You can't tell because I used my flash, but Avery was coloring in the dark in her playroom because she didn't want to go upstairs for bath and bedtime!


Popcorn anyone? Avery insisted that I dump the whole bag on her tray. She didn't eat it all, but she got pretty close!


Checking out the tires while waiting for our car to get an oil change.



Rock star...the hair, the sunglasses, no shirt!!



I'll never get my ipod back!



Listening to music with her new headphones.


Where's Avery?


Perfect Fit!


My sweet girl!


















No comments: