Thursday, July 30, 2009

Happy Anniversary to Us!

Tim and I celebrated our 7th-Year Anniversary on July 27, 2009. I can't believe it's been 7 years since we walked down the aisle and said our "I Do's!". I wish we could go back to that day and do it all over again because I had such a fun time at our wedding and you never have enough time to enjoy it will it's happening. Here are some pics of us on our special day...



So much has changed since then, and yet so much has remained the same. I'm still madly in love with the boy who stole my heart when I was 16 and the man who married me 7 years ago. We've enjoyed so many things together in our relationship, but I most love the fact that Tim is such an amazing person inside and out. He always knows how to make me smile, set me in my place, he never has an unkind thing to say about anyone, he has a great attitude, he loves his family and friends, and to me most of all he loves Avery & I!! You'd think after almost 16 years together some people's love for each other might start to fade, but not for me and Tim. We have continually grown closer and stronger over the years and I look forward to continually growing in our relationship together...that is as long as one of us doesn't get the 7-year itch :)


No comments: