Sunday, January 6, 2013

Woo! Woo!!

Ms. Ella went pee-pee in the potty tonight!!  I can't tell you how excited I am about this and that our near future will be diaper-free soon :)

She told Tim as they were going to brush their teeth that she had to go potty and she does this frequently at night before she brushes her teeth but just sits on it and pretends she goes, then gives a big smile, says "I did it" and gets off the potty but tonight she actually did go in the potty!

I was totally shocked and started clapping and jumping up and down and telling her how proud I was of her.  She had the biggest smile even laughing!  We bribed Avery with M&M's but Ella doesn't like them so she got stickers instead...about 3 of them by the time she went to bed!

When I was putting her to bed she kept saying "I'm so proud of you"!  Off to buy Hello Kitty panties tomorrow!!  Woo! Woo!

No comments: