Thursday, March 12, 2009

Daddy Hugs

Last night when Tim walked in the door, Avery dropped what she was doing and ran to him, practically jumped into his arms, gave him one of her squeezing hugs and a big kiss. Well that sure did make Tim's day...more like his week, maybe even year (okay, now I'm getting ahead of myself!). It is so amazing to watch Avery with Tim and see how their relationship continues to evolve. They are becoming such buds and she now sits with him on his side of the table at dinner. Now some people might think I'd be sad about this, but no, to have a meal without someone hanging on me while eating is such a pleasure. Sorry Tim :)
Avery also likes to get ready with Daddy when he comes home from work when he changes into his comfy clothes and is really interested in his hat collection. Check out my 2 favorite people...aren't they so cute!

No comments: