Friday, March 6, 2009

Blogging is Back On!

It has been such a crazy past couple weeks in the Penrod house!!


To start off, last week while celebrating Nana Kitty's BIG b-day, I had Uncle Don look at my computer and found out my hard drive was crashing. Oh no, what to do...how do you survive nowadays without a computer?? Well, I'll tell you how - very nicely (sort of). It was actually kind of nice to not have access to a computer for a few days, okay 2 days. By day 3, after many conversations with the DELL "experts" I was ready to get back online and catch up on everything I had been missing out on. Turns out it wasn't as much as I thought. So, I've slowly returned to using the computer at top speed like before. Besides email, I've found out that I really use it for getting cooking recipes, tips, msmts, etc. Who knew-well I guess we all could guess that one?? But, it's safe to say that we are back up and running and should not be so behind on catching all of you up with what's going on at our casa.


Avery is a talking machine. She is putting 2 words together more and more now. For instance, our coversation this morning while she was typing away at the "puter":




Avery: Daddy, Wourk??
Me: Yes
Avery: Car?
Me: Yes
Avery: Diving, Muse??
Me: Yes, Daddy is Driving to work in his Car listening to Music

I never knew I would become a translator once I had a child.



She is also a great hostess. She throws tea parties all the time and I'll tell you, you are lucky if you can reserve a seat at her table. She always has room for Bear and Dorrie (Dora), so you better be quick if you want to drink some of her fabulous tea! Check out all her friends waiting in line for a tea party:




Let's see what other words has she been using a lot lately:
Dive-Drive
Puter-Computer
Appie-Apple
Roni-Macaroni
Me TOO!!!
Nigh-Nigh
Dar-Dark for when the lights are out in her room
Bight-Bright for when I open the blinds in her room when she wakes up, this usually is paired with a hand on her forehead covering her eyes


A few more random pics:


Eating the free cookie they give to kids at Market Street. She rode around in the stroller for 2 aisles before taking a bite. Then, it was gone in about 2 seconds :)




Being a tomboy in Daddy's hats and belts. Pretty cute tomboy!






Cleaning the table with Daddy after dinner. She loves to help when the spray bottle is out. I won't forget this trick!

And, last but not least, I have several videos that I am in the process of downloading to the computer since ours was out of commission for awhile so here's a song that Avery and I have been dancing to alot in the mornings.









Have a Great Weekend!!! And, don't forget to Spring Forward tomorrow night - Happy Dance for being able to go outside at night now!!

No comments: