Friday, April 9, 2010

Enjoying this Beautiful Weather

I am LOVING this weather!! We have been taking advantage of it as much as we can. The other day, after nap, we headed outside and Avery had a blast playing on the trail across from the house. It gave me an opportunity to play with my camera settings and take some new pics of her. Hope you are enjoying this weather too!!

Almost a real smile...one day I will get it on camera again :)


Her favorite "Purple" tree!


Curls, curls, and more curls!









I hate to think what she's going to do once these bushes grow big again. She's been running through them for the past month...back and forth down the rows.








I think she's going to be a runner just like her Daddy!


The Future's So Bright...I've Got to Wear Shades!




No comments: