Sunday, November 16, 2008

Spin the Wedding Ring

First off...I DO NOT like Daylight Savings Time! It messes up your sleeping schedule, mainly Avery's which then messes up mine, and if you know me, I do not like my sleep schedule disrupted ;) Also, it's bright so early in the morning. Besides the farmers, who really needs the sun out before 6:30?? I'm sorry if you are one of those people :) In the Penrod household we love to go for walks at night and spend a lot of time outdoors. Seeing how it gets dark so early that is not an available choice for us after dinner...which is now served before/around 6:00 because it actually feels like 8:00 at that time. So...after all that, we now have to entertain ourselves, ahem, Avery inside. Our new game is "Spin the Wedding Ring". What better way to use Tim's wedding ring than as a "top"! Avery sure does seem to love it and is really trying to get the hang of it. I'm sure by the time Daylight Savings Time is over she will be a pro!


No comments: