Thursday, February 11, 2010

Snow Day in February

This snow is Amazing!! I can't believe how long and how much snow has been falling. Avery and I keep watching it all day and it never seems to end. It's so beautiful and we can't wait for Tim to get home so we can go out and play in it. Truthfully, I don't know how long I'll last out there so I keep telling Avery we'll wait for Daddy because I know he'll want to stay out there with her :)

Check out what she is wearing today inside while it record snow falls outside:


Watching the snow come down


Look at my sand and water table!


Silly Girl!



I'm totally biased because I'm her Mom, but I think she's so Beautiful :)






Daddy's home and we are bundled up and ready to go outside!


Check out the attire...so I didn't have time to go out and buy her rain/snow boots so we improvised like my Mom did with us when we were younger - baggies tied with rubber bands. Totally works! Her feet never got wet and the snow was really deep!




Thinking about it...

Jumped right in!





Starting to make our "BIG" snowman. The snow was so packed it just came up in one big ball, practically effortless.





Such a good helper

Here's the second level. Mommy helped put this one up because it was soooo Big and surprisingly heavy!!






Packing the snow on

Ooops, dagger to the heart on this Snowman. Too tiny for an arm...next stick please.

Showing off their creation




Daddy and Avery snowmen


After Avery went to bed, Tim took a nature stroll across the street in the woods area. He brought the camera but unfortunately it didn't take that great of pics without the flash. Here's a couple but you can't get the full beauty of the area.



No comments: